Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Some of the smaller trees.

I clicked a photo yesterday of the Redwoods.
since we are having a show and tell......
here is one.
small group of Redwoods in a nice fern setting.
john

Attached Thumbnails
Some of the smaller trees.-albion-little-river-rd_edited-1-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

jloomis wrote:
I clicked a photo yesterday of the Redwoods.
since we are having a show and tell......
here is one.
small group of Redwoods in a nice fern setting.
john

A beautiful spot!

[ I think a couple of those younger trees are trying to make off with
your gate ]

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jloomis" wrote in message
I clicked a photo yesterday of the Redwoods.
since we are having a show and tell......
here is one.
small group of Redwoods in a nice fern setting.
john

I like the fence :-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 9 May 2009 08:31:06 -0700, "jloomis" wrote:

I clicked a photo yesterday of the Redwoods.
since we are having a show and tell......
here is one.
small group of Redwoods in a nice fern setting.
john

Thanks, John...
As a transplanted Californian, one of the few things I miss are redwoods and
sequoias..
Your picture brought back a lot of nice memories..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I clicked a photo yesterday of the Redwoods.
since we are having a show and tell......
here is one.
small group of Redwoods in a nice fern setting.
john

Really nice photo! I love woodland shots.

Photo says edited. Did you do more than just reduce the size?
If you have it larger, I would love to have it.

`Casper

Smaller size metronid Home Repair 7 April 14th 08 09:58 PM
GLS bulbs getting smaller? fred UK diy 9 October 16th 07 01:47 AM
Furniture for smaller homes S C Holt Home Ownership 4 September 21st 06 05:34 AM
So how come the smaller outlet The3rd Earl Of Derby UK diy 8 August 6th 06 12:47 AM
Smaller GLS bulbs WM UK diy 9 January 16th 06 02:21 PM