Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Idle Hands

"oldhippiedave" wrote in message
After 45+ years of a 2 pack/day smoking I finally decided to kick the
habit.

Good for you. Just remember everytime you get the urge to pick one up again
that you'll have wasted all this time quitting if you do.

for SWBO to keep distracted from the urge to smoke. Many mistakes but
most lost within the design. Dimensions are roughly 7"W x 10"D x 5"H.
Top is cherry, sides basswood. Finish is 5 coats wipe on BLO/poly finish.

Looks great. Nothing like a little creativity to keep one's mind distracted.
Hope to see a lot more.