Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Picture missing from archives

Before Xmas I posted some pictures of a tapestry rack I built. I know that
the pictures made it out since I had several followups, but they have not
shown up on either
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...odworking.html
or
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

I am curious as to why this might be. Any help?

Happy New Year,

Larry
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Before Xmas I posted some pictures of a tapestry rack I built. I know that
the pictures made it out since I had several followups, but they have not
shown up on either
http://www.usenet-replayer.com/group...odworking.html
or
http://www.delorie.com/wood/abpw/

I am curious as to why this might be. Any help?

Happy New Year,

Larry

Yeah I noticed that... I often miss out on the pics but catch up on
delorie and since I have made a couple of quilt racks in the past I
wanted to see your tapestry rack.
Do you want to repost?

Mekon

--
Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Picture missing from archives (repost Roadrunner tapestry rack)

Apparently this post has gone astray. Repost from Mekon's request.

I built this rack to display SWMBO's tapestries. It is patterned after the
roadrunner bird. The base, necks, bills and rails are Cherry Beech (Steamed
Southland SilverBeech) and the crests comprise (reading front-to-back)
Cocobolo, Zelkova, Bubinga, Bloodwood and Chatke-Viga.

This piece is entered in our school's exhibition. To see more of the
exhibition, look at
http://www.centre-for-fine-woodworki...xhibition.html

Cheers,

Larry

Attached Thumbnails
Picture missing from archives-roadrunner1-jpg  Picture missing from archives-roadrunner3-jpg  Picture missing from archives-roadrunner4-jpg  Picture missing from archives-roadrunner7-jpg  Picture missing from archives-roadrunner8-jpg

Rain missing gutter due to rotten/missing felt [email protected] UK diy 6 December 16th 08 05:26 PM
Google groups archives missing on rec.crafts.metalworking Clark Magnuson Metalworking 7 August 13th 07 12:35 AM
Archives Doug Dubowski Woodturning 1 August 29th 04 10:53 PM
Old JVC VCRs - half of picture missing Chris F. Electronics Repair 8 December 18th 03 06:52 PM
archives? Paul Landregan Electronics Repair 3 August 29th 03 04:42 AM