DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   City slicker seeks barn plans for grandson... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/267567-city-slicker-seeks-barn-plans-grandson.html)

Bob Alexander December 27th 08 04:06 AM

City slicker seeks barn plans for grandson...

1 Attachment(s)
This is what I came up with. It is 19" deep x 25-1/2" long x 22" tall. The
paint scheme is from a barn about 2 miles from his home. The front section
of roof swings up to access the hay mow and inside.

Morris Dovey December 27th 08 04:11 AM

Bob Alexander wrote:

This is what I came up with. It is 19" deep x 25-1/2" long x 22" tall. The
paint scheme is from a barn about 2 miles from his home. The front section
of roof swings up to access the hay mow and inside.

Good job!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Mark & Juanita December 27th 08 05:45 AM

Bob Alexander wrote:

This is what I came up with. It is 19" deep x 25-1/2" long x 22" tall.
The
paint scheme is from a barn about 2 miles from his home. The front
section of roof swings up to access the hay mow and inside.

I think you pretty much captured it right there. Good job!

jloomis December 27th 08 04:18 PM

City slicker seeks barn plans for grandson...

Wonderful handmade toy for your grandson.......

.. .