DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Picture of the Year (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/266738-picture-year.html)

Upscale December 13th 08 06:20 AM

Picture of the Year

1 Attachment(s)
'Dear Lord: Thank you for bringing me to Timmy's house and not to Michael
Vick's -- AMEN !'

Mark & Juanita December 13th 08 06:32 AM

Picture of the Year

Upscale wrote:

'Dear Lord: Thank you for bringing me to Timmy's house and not to Michael
Vick's -- AMEN !'

:-)

Nice picture

jo4hn December 13th 08 03:32 PM

Picture of the Year

Upscale wrote:
'Dear Lord: Thank you for bringing me to Timmy's house and not to Michael
Vick's -- AMEN !'

May they both live forever in peace.
jo4hn

jloomis December 14th 08 02:42 AM

Picture of the Year

Are the pair praying for a Christmas Present?
nice picture.
jloomis

Swingman December 14th 08 05:20 PM

Picture of the Year

"Upscale" wrote
'Dear Lord: Thank you for bringing me to Timmy's house and not to Michael
Vick's -- AMEN !'

PRECIOUS!! Made my day.

--
www.e-woodshop.net