DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shop dog - Good Buddy.jpg (0/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/266671-shop-dog-good-buddy-jpg-0-1-a.html)

Zz Yzx December 11th 08 07:21 PM

Shop dog - Good Buddy.jpg (0/1)

110 lbs of big yellow puppy, in his prime.

Golden retriever/yellow lab cross. Best natured and smartest dog I've
ever met. Liked to eat things vinyl as a pup (and he was a puppy for
a looooonnnng time).

-Zz

lh December 18th 08 03:31 AM

Shop dog - Good Buddy.jpg (0/1)

On Thu, 11 Dec 2008 11:21:49 -0800, Zz Yzx
wrote:

110 lbs of big yellow puppy, in his prime.

Golden retriever/yellow lab cross. Best natured and smartest dog I've
ever met. Liked to eat things vinyl as a pup (and he was a puppy for
a looooonnnng time).

-Zz

My daughter has a Golden Retriver / Black Lab mix. She is the sweetest
dog I've been around. She has the hair and shape of the Golden, but
her hair is block. It's a good mix.

Another mix that I like is Lab / Shepherd mix. She had one and he was
a remarkable dog. He has passed on though at the age of 14. :-(

Mark & Juanita December 18th 08 04:16 AM

Shop dog - Good Buddy.jpg (0/1)

wrote:

110 lbs of big yellow puppy, in his prime.

Golden retriever/yellow lab cross. Best natured and smartest dog I've
ever met. Liked to eat things vinyl as a pup (and he was a puppy for
a looooonnnng time).

-Zz

My daughter has a Golden Retriver / Black Lab mix. She is the sweetest
dog I've been around. She has the hair and shape of the Golden, but
her hair is block. It's a good mix.

Another mix that I like is Lab / Shepherd mix. She had one and he was
a remarkable dog. He has passed on though at the age of 14. :-(

Best dog we ever had when I was growing up was a Toy Collie / German
Shepherd mix. Most loyal dog and smart.