Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Very quiet around here

Where has everyone gone? Are you all building and not lurking here?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"tiredofspam" wrote

Where has everyone gone? Are you all building and not lurking here?

Many folks were forced to leave when their ISP's bowed to political
pressure/correctness and dropped the alt. Usenet hierarchy in the mistaken
ignorance that they were ridding the world of child porn.

IOW, these scumbags rid themselves of maintaining a service their customer
had paid for, saved money in the process, all the while patting themselves
on the back as do-gooders.

And, as usual, the sheeple got fleeced ...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 03 Dec 2008 22:38:57 -0500, tiredofspam nospam.nospam.com wrote:

Where has everyone gone? Are you all building and not lurking here?

guilty!

I've completed several ironwood projects that a few folks here had asked to
see..
Naturally, I was to lazy to do a photo shoot, so most of them are sold, but I'll
drag the camera out soon..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Quiet UPS? Tom S Home Repair 19 April 30th 14 01:11 PM
Are quiet bathroom fans really quiet or is it my installation? # Fred # Home Repair 11 December 27th 06 04:33 PM
Are quiet bathroom fans really quiet or is it my installation? BobK207 Home Repair 0 December 25th 06 04:21 PM
it's gone quiet raden UK diy 13 August 30th 05 02:19 PM
Quiet UPS? Tom S Electronics Repair 14 August 22nd 05 06:55 PM