Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default retry - A simple porch repair (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
retry - A simple porch repair (1/1)-porch1a-jpg  retry - A simple porch repair (1/1)-porch2a-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Great Job, the miters are lots of fun. It is funny,(well-maybe sad) how a
simple job turns into a major repair. I am a General Contractor and deal
with many "look" @ repairs, and the owners unvariably think it is "just a
simple repair"
Well as you have found out, the tip of the iceberg is the way I see it.
Siding, floor joist, door threshold, foundation, etc.
You job looks very nice.
jloomis

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Tim Carver wrote:

That's a very hansom porch! Although you could have used other wood, the
cedar matches perfectly. It appears that you are very fussy, with great
attention to detail. Very nice job.

Rick
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

You know, it's kind of weird I suppose, but when looking at
the pictures, you can actually smell cedar!