Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Furniture repair?

A friend of mine, Donna, sent me this photo of her couch and her dog
Mickey... John

Attached Thumbnails
Furniture repair?-donnasdogmickey_s-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

John Grossbohlin wrote:

A friend of mine, Donna, sent me this photo of her couch and her dog
Mickey... John

That's why the cat lives in the house (de-clawed) and the dog lives
outside.

Ouch.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
news
A friend of mine, Donna, sent me this photo of her couch and her dog
Mickey... John

Bad dog. Bad dog.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

That dog should bite her for the way she keeps house.

B.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Buddy Matlosz" wrote in message
That dog should bite her for the way she keeps house.

B.

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
news
A friend of mine, Donna, sent me this photo of her couch and her dog
Mickey... John

I'll pass that along! LOL

John

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

A friend of mine, Donna, sent me this photo of her couch and her dog
Mickey... John

"Dead Micky".

-Zz
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sun, 9 Nov 2008 17:29:23 +0000, John Grossbohlin wrote
(in article ):

A friend of mine, Donna, sent me this photo of her couch and her dog
Mickey... John

Hmm.. shame the dog's not quite big enough to skin and re-uphoster everything
with.
One could always make a start, I suppose...

Ears would make nice coffeee mug coasters