Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default The cradle in use

Baby Hugo was born on Halloween and mother and child both doing well.
He has a little room to grow into the cradle, but I don't expect that
will take long.
Change table is to the right of cradle.
Mekon

--
Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
Baby Hugo was born on Halloween and mother and child both doing well.
He has a little room to grow into the cradle, but I don't expect that
will take long.
Change table is to the right of cradle.
Mekon

Lovely.

How often must he be fed now? Is Mom getting any sleep?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote
Baby Hugo was born on Halloween and mother and child both doing well.
He has a little room to grow into the cradle, but I don't expect that
will take long.
Change table is to the right of cradle.

Precious!

Congratulations, mate .... on all counts!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 10/22/08

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

on 11/7/2008 9:46 PM Mekon said the following:
Baby Hugo was born on Halloween and mother and child both doing well.
He has a little room to grow into the cradle, but I don't expect that
will take long.
Change table is to the right of cradle.
Mekon

Looks like he can use that cradle until he's 8 years old. :-)

--

Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mekon" wrote in message
Baby Hugo was born on Halloween and mother and child both doing well.
He has a little room to grow into the cradle, but I don't expect that
will take long.
Change table is to the right of cradle.
Mekon

Lovely.

How often must he be fed now? Is Mom getting any sleep?

Too often and not enough according to mom
As you would expect.

Mekon

--
Mekon

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Han Han is offline

Mekon wrote in
:

Baby Hugo was born on Halloween and mother and child both doing well.
He has a little room to grow into the cradle, but I don't expect that
will take long.
Change table is to the right of cradle.
Mekon

Congrats! Hugo will soon look huge in that beautiful cradle, longing for a
sibling grin.

Best to the parenbts as well.

Grandkids are the rewards the parents get for letting the kids live ...
--
Best regards
Han
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Sat, 08 Nov 2008 02:46:40 GMT, Mekon
wrote:

Baby Hugo was born on Halloween and mother and child both doing well.
He has a little room to grow into the cradle, but I don't expect that
will take long.
Change table is to the right of cradle.
Mekon

Congratulations - on both counts.