Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Cherry Window Trim (w/pics)

Hello everyone,

I am in the trim stage of making my 1970's house look like it was built 100
years ago.

Here is a pic of my first trimmed out window,

With a shot of the detail,

The ceiling in the bathroom is very low, in the rest of the house the board
between the top fillet and the top trim will be 4" and not 3/4"

I started with rough sawn boards and milled everything myself.

One window down, dozens of windows and doors to do....

Thank you for looking,

David.

Every Neighbourhood has one, in Mine I'm Him

Attached Thumbnails
Cherry Window Trim (w/pics)-window-trim-jpg  Cherry Window Trim (w/pics)-window-detail-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

YOu must have used a planer and shaper?
Commercial bit?
Lots of details......
Will look nice when complete.......
jloomis
"David F. Eisan" wrote in message
Hello everyone,

I am in the trim stage of making my 1970's house look like it was built
100 years ago.

Here is a pic of my first trimmed out window,

With a shot of the detail,

The ceiling in the bathroom is very low, in the rest of the house the
board between the top fillet and the top trim will be 4" and not 3/4"

I started with rough sawn boards and milled everything myself.

One window down, dozens of windows and doors to do....

Thank you for looking,

David.

Every Neighbourhood has one, in Mine I'm Him

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

David F. Eisan wrote:

Hello everyone,

I am in the trim stage of making my 1970's house look like it was built
100 years ago.

Here is a pic of my first trimmed out window,

With a shot of the detail,

The ceiling in the bathroom is very low, in the rest of the house the
board between the top fillet and the top trim will be 4" and not 3/4"

I started with rough sawn boards and milled everything myself.

One window down, dozens of windows and doors to do....

I like it. Very nice.