DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping: John (cradles) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/260434-ping-john-cradles.html)

Morris Dovey September 15th 08 07:05 PM

Ping: John (cradles)

John...

I'm one of the folks who received your zip file as a heap of yEnc files
and would like to offer to put it up on my web site as a single
downloadable zip file if you'd care to send it to me as an e-mail
attachment.

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

John September 16th 08 11:49 AM

Ping: John (cradles)

On Mon, 15 Sep 2008 13:05:15 -0500, Morris Dovey
wrote:

John...

I'm one of the folks who received your zip file as a heap of yEnc files
and would like to offer to put it up on my web site as a single
downloadable zip file if you'd care to send it to me as an e-mail
attachment.

Kind of you to offer - I'll do that.

Sorry if the binaries didn't come through as I hoped - apologies
people. I've been using newsgroups for quite a while but I'm not used
to posting big files. I simply got a copy of Yenc Power Post on a
friend's recommendation and let it do its stuff - I'd be a liar if I
said I really knew what was going on.

John

Morris Dovey September 16th 08 01:53 PM

Ping: John (cradles)

John wrote:

Sorry if the binaries didn't come through as I hoped - apologies
people. I've been using newsgroups for quite a while but I'm not used
to posting big files. I simply got a copy of Yenc Power Post on a
friend's recommendation and let it do its stuff - I'd be a liar if I
said I really knew what was going on.

No problem.

For the next week or so, John's zip file can be downloaded from:

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Misc/cots&cradles.zip (13,180,480 bytes)

Thanks to John for making his inspirations available!

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Swingman September 17th 08 11:43 PM

Ping: John (cradles)

"Morris Dovey" wrote

http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Misc/cots&cradles.zip (13,180,480 bytes)

Thanks to John for making his inspirations available!

.... and thank you for making it an easy download!

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/18/08