DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cots&cradles.zip - please read first (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/260327-cots-cradles-zip-please-read-first.html)

John September 15th 08 05:38 PM

Cots&cradles.zip - please read first

Given the recent interest in cradles, I'm about to post a zip file of
bits and pieces I've collected over the years on the subject. No
particular rhyme or reason - just pictures and other files on cradle
and cot making that cropped up on the net and elsewhere. Like many
woodworkers I rarely stick to a published plan (though I sometimes
start with one) and I find that ideas are as important as detailed
instructions - looking through this lot gave me quite a few.

Anyway, I should warn that the whole zip file is about 12-13 meg. Hope
it posts OK - I'm not too hot with binaries.

John