Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default NYW

How high is this shot taken from...??
Attached Thumbnails
NYW-nyw-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

I think I see a flannel shirt!

B.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
RLM RLM is offline

On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 19:33:40 -0400, John Grossbohlin wrote:

How high is this shot taken from...??

5000'

What do I win?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"RLM" wrote in message
. ..
On Sat, 06 Sep 2008 19:33:40 -0400, John Grossbohlin wrote:

How high is this shot taken from...??

5000'

What do I win?

Win? I was just asking.... ;~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
No Name

22,000 miles

John Grossbohlin wrote:
How high is this shot taken from...??

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

John Grossbohlin wrote:
How high is this shot taken from...??

four feet. It's a miniature.
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"jo4hn" wrote in message
John Grossbohlin wrote:
How high is this shot taken from...??

four feet. It's a miniature.

....only in the sense it was cropped from a larger image. ;~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

John Grossbohlin wrote:
How high is this shot taken from...??

Many photo recon satellites orbit at around 450-500km
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

What is this creepy obsession with finding out where
NYW is? Do you plan some Norm-stalking?

As the kids say, it seems gay.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Johnathan Preston" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

What is this creepy obsession with finding out where
NYW is? Do you plan some Norm-stalking?

As the kids say, it seems gay.

LOL

Actually, somebody posted something either here or or rec.woodworking that
got me wondering just how hard it would be to find the secret location of
the shop. Turns out it only took a few minutes using free tools on the
web... It's clearly all about how you write your search criteria! Which is
just what I've been telling the new business/data analyst I'm training now!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article ,
says...

"athan Preston" wrote in message
"John Grossbohlin" wrote in
m:

What is this creepy obsession with finding out where
NYW is? Do you plan some Norm-stalking?

As the kids say, it seems gay.

LOL

Actually, somebody posted something either here or or rec.woodworking that
got me wondering just how hard it would be to find the secret location of
the shop. Turns out it only took a few minutes using free tools on the
web... It's clearly all about how you write your search criteria! Which is
just what I've been telling the new business/data analyst I'm training now!

The dirt-covered area above the NYW in the picture is part of the
overflow parking area for a local business. You can park there
and then amble on over in the right direction to about 50' away
without feeling like you are trespassing. There are no "no
trespassing" signs and no clearly delineated edge to the parking
lot; you are walking on a gravel road that trucks belonging to the
same business use to access the same parking lot. The worst they
could do is ask you to leave :-) And I bought some stuff to feel
legit. (I've parked there in the past due to the main parking lot
being full, but never realized how close I was to the sacred shrine.)

Anyhow, from the lot (as of last monday) you can see the top-secret
wood storage shed, the back door to the paint shop, part of the fence
Norm built in an early episode, one of the cypress planters (with turned
knobs at the top of the corner posts) and the garden shed. Oh and from
the right angle, the sliding front door. From the street you can see
the little playhouse (or maybe it's another garden shed, but it's
shingled), this one painted purple.

For an autographed brad nailer, I'll refrain from revealing the
location :-)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice shot, but you can get a pic looking horizontaly at the front of the
shop, ie, a pic of the shop with no other junk in the shot. if he was
standing there, you could tell if it was flannel or not

"John Grossbohlin" wrote in message
m...
How high is this shot taken from...??