DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Pencil post bead final update...Yaaaaaa (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/255531-pencil-post-bead-final-update-yaaaaaa.html)

Kevin July 15th 08 12:18 AM

Pencil post bead final update...Yaaaaaa

3 Attachment(s)
It's done.
I head borrow may neighbors yard since mine hasn't got a clear line
without something in the background.
This is the largest piece of stand alone furniture I've ever made.
Just to remind folks the rails are laminated poplar with 1/4" cherry.
Two coats of linseed oil, a coat of shellac and two coats of wipe on
satin poly.

On to the next project
--
Kevin

lindo745 (at) yahoo (dot) com

Lee Michaels[_2_] July 15th 08 02:22 AM

"Kevin" wrote in message
It's done.
I head borrow may neighbors yard since mine hasn't got a clear line
without something in the background.
This is the largest piece of stand alone furniture I've ever made.
Just to remind folks the rails are laminated poplar with 1/4" cherry.
Two coats of linseed oil, a coat of shellac and two coats of wipe on
satin poly.

Good job Kevin! It looks super.

Mark & Juanita July 15th 08 04:08 AM

Kevin wrote:

It's done.
I head borrow may neighbors yard since mine hasn't got a clear line
without something in the background.
This is the largest piece of stand alone furniture I've ever made.
Just to remind folks the rails are laminated poplar with 1/4" cherry.
Two coats of linseed oil, a coat of shellac and two coats of wipe on
satin poly.

Very nice delicate design. It really looks great

ChairMan July 15th 08 05:05 AM

Pencil post bead final update...Yaaaaaa

In ,
Kevin spewed forth:
It's done.
I head borrow may neighbors yard since mine hasn't got a clear line
without something in the background.
This is the largest piece of stand alone furniture I've ever made.
Just to remind folks the rails are laminated poplar with 1/4" cherry.
Two coats of linseed oil, a coat of shellac and two coats of wipe on
satin poly.

On to the next project

Looookin' goood.
When can I expect deliver?

Kevin July 15th 08 11:26 PM

Pencil post bead final update...Yaaaaaa

ChairMan wrote:

Looookin' goood.
When can I expect deliver?

No no no...not unless you want to face the wife.

--
Kevin

lindo745 (at) yahoo (dot) com

ChairMan July 17th 08 12:45 AM

ChairMan wrote:

Looookin' goood.
When can I expect deliver?

No no no...not unless you want to face the wife.

How big and mean is she?g

Kevin July 17th 08 12:58 AM

Pencil post bead final update...Yaaaaaa

ChairMan wrote:

How big and mean is she?g

Not that big and mean but she's an incredible shot ;^{D

--
Kevin

lindo745 (at) yahoo (dot) com