Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default hall table w/ pics.. maybe?

the wood is ash and is unfinished. i'm thinking of inlaying something
in the legs but.... lost the tip on my left ring finger on this one so
i think i want to fancy it up a bit. OUT OF SPITE!!!!! :-] oh and
here's a pic of that!

skeez

Attached Thumbnails
hall table w/ pics.. maybe?-ashtable1-jpg  hall table w/ pics.. maybe?-ashtable2-jpg  hall table w/ pics.. maybe?-img_8410-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

skeez wrote:
the wood is ash and is unfinished. i'm thinking of inlaying something
in the legs but.... lost the tip on my left ring finger on this one so
i think i want to fancy it up a bit. OUT OF SPITE!!!!! :-] oh and
here's a pic of that!

skeez

The table is beautiful and I absolutely feel your pain....been there.

--
Kevin

lindo745 (at) yahoo (dot) com
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

skeez wrote:
the wood is ash and is unfinished. i'm thinking of inlaying something
in the legs but.... lost the tip on my left ring finger on this one so
i think i want to fancy it up a bit. OUT OF SPITE!!!!! :-] oh and
here's a pic of that!

skeez

Nice job! both on the hall table, and on neatly trimming that overly
long finger...