DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New projects 0/5 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/254476-new-projects-0-5-a.html)

Smaug Ichorfang July 1st 08 02:27 AM

New projects 0/5

Here are a couple of new projects I've been working on; a card box and a
jewelry or ring box.
--
sm@ug dot ichorfang
at gmail dot com

Kate[_3_] July 2nd 08 10:14 PM

New projects 0/5

Soooo...
what kinda sparkly thing didja put in it, huh huh???

K.

Smaug Ichorfang July 2nd 08 11:15 PM

New projects 0/5

"Kate" wrote in news:UbSak.8807$1I.5934
@bignews4.bellsouth.net:

Soooo...
what kinda sparkly thing didja put in it, huh huh???

dreams and ideas. I hope to someday be able to make "gallery quality"
pieces. My first goal is to be able to make things of high enough quality
that they can be auctioned off to raise money for a sick little girl. The
next project is a jewelry box made from padauk.

--
sm@ug dot ichorfang
at gmail dot com

Kate[_3_] July 10th 08 08:29 PM

New projects 0/5

What's the story on the little girl?
If you don't feel comfortable posting it here.. you might still have my
email addy.

Smaug Ichorfang July 11th 08 12:56 AM

New projects 0/5

"Kate" wrote in
:

What's the story on the little girl?
If you don't feel comfortable posting it here.. you might still have
my email addy.

Thanks for asking. Check out:

http://www.wcmessenger.com/data/news...llEPvHJMsL.php

for a newspaper account (Wise County Messenger, July 2, 2008)

This sort of stuff just shouldn't happen to sweet little girls.

--
sm@ug dot ichorfang
at gmail dot com