DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/253065-shop-cat-mandy-dc-jpg-0-1-a.html)

mac davis[_5_] June 13th 08 03:45 PM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

Slow day, thought a few folks might enjoy this picture..

The DC is RUNNING..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Mark & Juanita June 13th 08 05:00 PM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

mac davis wrote:

Slow day, thought a few folks might enjoy this picture..

The DC is RUNNING..

... and the cat just plain doesn't care. Good picture. Cats are the
ultimate example in relaxation techniques.

Jack Stein June 13th 08 06:31 PM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

1 Attachment(s)
mac davis wrote:
Slow day, thought a few folks might enjoy this picture..

I have a brand new shop cat. She arrived rather expectantly after her
mom apparently placed her in the cross member of my Z71 Pickup truck. I
rode her around all over town for 3 days wondering where the meow was
coming from when I parked. She was around 4 weeks old when I found her,
that was 2 weeks ago. She thinks I'm her mother now, so we'll find out
soon enough how she takes to saw dust:

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

Mortimer Schnerd, RN June 13th 08 07:01 PM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

Jack Stein wrote:
mac davis wrote:
Slow day, thought a few folks might enjoy this picture..

I have a brand new shop cat. She arrived rather expectantly after her
mom apparently placed her in the cross member of my Z71 Pickup truck. I
rode her around all over town for 3 days wondering where the meow was
coming from when I parked. She was around 4 weeks old when I found her,
that was 2 weeks ago. She thinks I'm her mother now, so we'll find out
soon enough how she takes to saw dust:

She'll make a fine meal some day.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Swingman June 13th 08 07:05 PM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

"mac davis" wrote in message
Slow day, thought a few folks might enjoy this picture..

The DC is RUNNING..

Yeah ... you definitely need to get him/her a prescription for Valium ...
but first clean the wax out of those ears! :)

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 5/14/08

Doug Winterburn June 13th 08 07:09 PM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

Jack Stein wrote:
mac davis wrote:
Slow day, thought a few folks might enjoy this picture..

I have a brand new shop cat. She arrived rather expectantly after her
mom apparently placed her in the cross member of my Z71 Pickup truck. I
rode her around all over town for 3 days wondering where the meow was
coming from when I parked. She was around 4 weeks old when I found her,
that was 2 weeks ago. She thinks I'm her mother now, so we'll find out
soon enough how she takes to saw dust:

That long fur and Calico color ought to collect and blend the sawdust
real well. Her best use might be as a bench brush rather than a push
stick ;-) Good looking free agent!

Jack Stein June 13th 08 07:21 PM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

Mortimer Schnerd, RN wrote:
Jack Stein wrote:
mac davis wrote:
Slow day, thought a few folks might enjoy this picture..

I have a brand new shop cat. She arrived rather expectantly after her
mom apparently placed her in the cross member of my Z71 Pickup truck. I
rode her around all over town for 3 days wondering where the meow was
coming from when I parked. She was around 4 weeks old when I found her,
that was 2 weeks ago. She thinks I'm her mother now, so we'll find out
soon enough how she takes to saw dust:

She'll make a fine meal some day.

If she doesn't quit walking on my keyboard while I'm trying to type, it
may be soon...

Actually, after I read to her what you had to say (she's too young to
read) she had this to say to you:

*#$% u

She can't read but she spells almost as well as me:-)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

mac davis[_5_] June 13th 08 10:44 PM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

On Fri, 13 Jun 2008 13:31:53 -0400, Jack Stein wrote:

mac davis wrote:
Slow day, thought a few folks might enjoy this picture..

I have a brand new shop cat. She arrived rather expectantly after her
mom apparently placed her in the cross member of my Z71 Pickup truck. I
rode her around all over town for 3 days wondering where the meow was
coming from when I parked. She was around 4 weeks old when I found her,
that was 2 weeks ago. She thinks I'm her mother now, so we'll find out
soon enough how she takes to saw dust:

Wow.. pretty kitty...

One of ours was almost the same way, but up on top of the spare tire that hangs
under the truck.
Took 3 stops in town to realize it WAS a meow that we were hearing..

Mike Richardson June 14th 08 04:34 AM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

Umm, mac, I can't see how you have that shop cat grounded? Aren't you
worried about cat explosions?

:)

mac davis[_5_] June 14th 08 02:59 PM

Shop cat - Mandy-DC.jpg (0/1)

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 03:34:14 GMT, "Mike Richardson"
wrote:

Umm, mac, I can't see how you have that shop cat grounded? Aren't you
worried about cat explosions?

:)

Nope.. we have 5 cats, so this ones been totally cat scanned..