DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Another Wal-Mart Joke (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/245941-another-wal-mart-joke.html)

Ray S. & Nayda Katzaman April 20th 08 05:06 AM

Another Wal-Mart Joke

There I was on my way to Wal-Mart... getting into a fight was the
farthest
thing from my mind ... wasn't even on the horizon ... I was in a great
mood
.... and then ... I rear-ended a car.

So there we are alongside the road and slowly the driver gets out of
the car
.... and you know how you just-get-sooo-stressed and life-stuff seems
to get
funny?

Yeah, well, I could NOT believe it .. he was a DWARF!

He storms over to my car, looks up at me and says,

'I AM NOT HAPPY!'

So, I look down at him and said, 'Well, which one are you then?'

............. and that's when the fight started