DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Recently Completed Carved Sign (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/245245-recently-completed-carved-sign.html)

bynot[_2_] April 17th 08 05:27 AM

Recently Completed Carved Sign

1 Attachment(s)
This was just completed at my friend's antique & handcrafted arts shop.
I have many of my gumball machines there.
The chainsaw carver is amazing. He uses nothing but chainsaws and a propane
torch for color.
I have one of his bear cubs on my front lawn guarding my house.

Mekon[_2_] April 17th 08 08:53 AM

bynot wrote:

This was just completed at my friend's antique & handcrafted arts shop.
I have many of my gumball machines there.
The chainsaw carver is amazing. He uses nothing but chainsaws and a
propane torch for color.
I have one of his bear cubs on my front lawn guarding my house.

Wow

I'll match that wow and and raise you a 'gulp'

--
Mekon

Leon April 17th 08 01:49 PM

"bynot" wrote in message
This was just completed at my friend's antique & handcrafted arts shop.
I have many of my gumball machines there.
The chainsaw carver is amazing. He uses nothing but chainsaws and a
propane torch for color.
I have one of his bear cubs on my front lawn guarding my house.

That looks great but can you imagine carving that nest with a chain saw?
;~)