DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ping: Gerald Ross - dogwood (0/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/243867-ping-gerald-ross-dogwood-0-1-a.html)

mac davis[_4_] April 13th 08 03:29 PM

Ping: Gerald Ross - dogwood (0/1)

Gerald..
The pictures of the pink bowl suck.. The high bidder was a friend and is going
to take better pictures..

It went for $55 in the silent auction and the dogwood pen went for $40..
The spalted one didn't sell and we were kind of glad because my wife wants it on
our kitchen island..

Thank you again... We really appreciate your help and caring...
Between the auction, bingo and 10% of the vendor's sales, they raised over
$14,000 for the spay, neuter and adoption folks...

mac

Please remove [dot]splinters before emailing