DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cylindrical Chest 2nd try (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/241254-cylindrical-chest-2nd-try.html)

tdup2 April 2nd 08 01:51 AM

Cylindrical Chest 2nd try

2 Attachment(s)
This table was in the book, "Table Saw Projects with Ken Burton.

The top and accents are canarywood. Slats oak, drawer fronts and legs are
maple. Fun project but heavier than it looks because it has an inner case of
plywood.

Tim

Edwin Pawlowski April 2nd 08 02:27 AM

Cylindrical Chest 2nd try

"tdup2" wrote in message
This table was in the book, "Table Saw Projects with Ken Burton.

The top and accents are canarywood. Slats oak, drawer fronts and legs are
maple. Fun project but heavier than it looks because it has an inner case
of
plywood.

Tim

Nifty. Nice to see something different.

Smaug Ichorfang April 2nd 08 02:43 AM

Cylindrical Chest 2nd try

"tdup2" wrote in :

This table was in the book, "Table Saw Projects with Ken Burton.

The top and accents are canarywood. Slats oak, drawer fronts and legs
are maple. Fun project but heavier than it looks because it has an
inner case of plywood.

That's very nice. I like the top photo - it shows off the canarywood well.
I like using this wood and contrasting it with a lighter wood (as you did)
such as bird's eye maple.