DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   hey all (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/237316-hey-all.html)

[email protected] March 12th 08 01:03 AM

hey all

Hey all,
My ISP quit carrying newsgroups, so had to find a pay news
server. Been catching up on the fantastic stuff you all have been
making. Will post a few picts in a few days. And as always I'm sure
to have some questions. Good to be back
George aka Bumhead

jo4hn March 12th 08 05:39 PM

hey all

wrote:
Hey all,
My ISP quit carrying newsgroups, so had to find a pay news
server. Been catching up on the fantastic stuff you all have been
making. Will post a few picts in a few days. And as always I'm sure
to have some questions. Good to be back
George aka Bumhead

Bumhead? Gotta be a story there somewhere?...
curiouser and curiouser,
jo4hn

[email protected] March 14th 08 01:48 AM

hey all

Not much to it for me. Had an illegal copy of Agent newsreader I
downloaded from some bulletin board. Didn't know how to use it and
the name Bumhead was attached to the copy.
Now have a purchased the program, but like the nick.

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008 10:39:00 -0700, jo4hn