DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Worksop Pictures 03 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/235402-worksop-pictures-03-a.html)

Jack Stein February 27th 08 06:33 PM

Worksop Pictures 03

1 Attachment(s)

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com

Barry February 29th 08 10:34 PM

Worksop Pictures 03

Jack Stein wrote:

Ok "Mr. Messy Bench" I think its time we took a weekend to do some clean
up, come on LOL.

Mine looks like that at times. I wait till I can't find a place to set
my coffee cup, then go hard at it.

Zz Yzx March 1st 08 12:14 AM

Worksop Pictures 03

On Wed, 27 Feb 2008 13:33:10 -0500, Jack Stein
wrote:

GMTA. I like those little Heineken kegs too.

-Zz

mac davis[_3_] March 1st 08 02:07 AM

Worksop Pictures 03

On Fri, 29 Feb 2008 22:34:31 GMT, Barry wrote:

Jack Stein wrote:

Ok "Mr. Messy Bench" I think its time we took a weekend to do some clean
up, come on LOL.

Mine looks like that at times. I wait till I can't find a place to set
my coffee cup, then go hard at it.

Mine usually gets cleaned after I run out of space for the coffee cup, within
seconds of when said cup spills on the bench in retaliation of not sitting
level..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Jack Stein March 3rd 08 04:27 PM

Worksop Pictures 03

wrote:

GMTA. I like those little Heineken kegs too.

I keep looking at it thinking there must be something worth while I can
do with it... Been about 8 months and nothing. I'm about to toss it,
so I'll think of something right after the rubbish man cometh...

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com