DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Worksop Pictures 01 (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/235400-worksop-pictures-01-a.html)

Jack Stein February 27th 08 06:32 PM

Worksop Pictures 01

1 Attachment(s)
Some pictures of my garage workshop. It's in a 2 1/2 car heated garage.
It's pretty messy, not because I'm doing a lot of work in it, more the
opposite. When I was an avid woodworker, my shop actually was pretty
darn neat in between projects. Now I'm just getting old and lazy,
trying to get back into the swing of things. I keep getting the
overwhelming feeling of "been there, done that".

--
Jack
http://jbstein.com