DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   2 Story Water Tower Design (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/230510-2-story-water-tower-design.html)

jloomis January 19th 08 03:17 AM

2 Story Water Tower Design

1 Attachment(s)
Work in progress on a 2 story water tower design view room above with garden
storage below.
jloomis

Leon January 19th 08 03:56 AM

2 Story Water Tower Design

"jloomis" wrote in message
Work in progress on a 2 story water tower design view room above with
garden storage below.
jloomis

Where is the railroad coming through? :~)

jloomis January 19th 08 05:06 PM

2 Story Water Tower Design

We live in a rural area and this is a "posh" neighborhood on the bluff
overlooking the ocean. We do have water towers in the area, and wooden
water tanks. So in a fancy neighborhood they do like to "mimick" the
reality of the area..........
choo choo.
"Leon" wrote in message
.. .