DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Vista windows mail picture/graphics problem (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/229567-vista-windows-mail-picture-graphics-problem.html)

Tom January 12th 08 07:58 AM

Vista windows mail picture/graphics problem

When I receive an email in my inbox no picture or graphics show up only
printing. On my old XP PC with outlook express everything showed up fine.
How can I get it to do the same in Vista windows mail? When I forward the
message before I send it the picture/s show up fine, but not in my inbox. I
will be looking forward to your replies.
Thanks for your help.

Upscale January 12th 08 10:21 AM

"Tom" wrote in message news:Hp-
When I receive an email in my inbox no picture or graphics show up only
printing. On my old XP PC with outlook express everything showed up fine.
How can I get it to do the same in Vista windows mail?

I haven't used Vista, but I suspect you have to turn on Vista Mail's ability
to receive attachments. It's a limited form of protection against being sent
unwanted material.