DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   doll cradle (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/228687-doll-cradle.html)

Edwin Pawlowski January 5th 08 03:54 AM

doll cradle

3 Attachment(s)
Barry was looking for ideas. No plans, but I can give you rough dimensions
if you want them.

Jim Hall[_2_] January 5th 08 04:44 AM

doll cradle

Nice, Ed.. I can still remember the red wooden airplane and fishing box my
grandfather made for me when I was young. Treasured memories. The airplane
didn't survive, but the fishing box has been used for a variety of things
over the years. Has all my flyfishing, fly tying stuff in it at present..
You never forget these kind of gifts and I'm sure the same will be the case
for whoever was lucky enough to recieve these. Now aren't you a spindle
turning fool.. Nicely done.. family heirlooms..

t...