Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default door prizes

Jan,

Just a reminder that I would like to continue the door prizes tradition
of the past several years at the December meeting. I invite others to
join me if they are so inclined.

Walter.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Walter Johnson wrote:
Jan,

Just a reminder that I would like to continue the door prizes tradition
of the past several years at the December meeting. I invite others to
join me if they are so inclined.

Walter.

Good to know it was a mistake. The Cabal (tinc) doesn't meet during
December.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Walter Johnson wrote:
Jan,

Just a reminder that I would like to continue the door prizes tradition
of the past several years at the December meeting. I invite others to
join me if they are so inclined.

Walter.

And in case of duplicate prizes, we award ties.
umph,
jo4hn
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Walter Johnson" wrote in message
oops,

this should have been e-mail to Jan. day starting off wrong. my apologies.

w.

Does this mean I'm not getting my prize?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Ed,

For your prize, send an unused $100 bill by pony express to Northeast TX
and the pony will return your choice of a jumping jack or 4 ducks eating
corn............partridges all gone.

Happy Day AFter Thanksgiving.

w.

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Walter Johnson" wrote in message
oops,

this should have been e-mail to Jan. day starting off wrong. my apologies.

w.

Does this mean I'm not getting my prize?

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Walter Johnson wrote:
Jan,

Just a reminder that I would like to continue the door prizes tradition
of the past several years at the December meeting. I invite others to
join me if they are so inclined.

Walter.

could have been posted to the woodworking group.. they're more into doors..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Walter Johnson wrote:
Jan,

Just a reminder that I would like to continue the door prizes tradition
of the past several years at the December meeting. I invite others to
join me if they are so inclined.

Walter.

Good to know it was a mistake. The Cabal (tinc) doesn't meet during
December.

there is no cabal l!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

skeez