DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   New Cherry Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Window and Door trim (w/pic) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/221687-new-cherry-kitchen-cabinets-bathroom-vanities-window-door-trim-w-pic.html)

David F. Eisan November 18th 07 09:01 PM

New Cherry Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities, Window and Door trim (w/pic)

1 Attachment(s)
Hello everyone,

Here is a picture of my new Cherry Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities,
Window and Door trim,

As you can see, I still have a little more work left to do on them...

Thanks for looking,

David.

Every Neighbourhood has one, in Mine I'm Him

Lee Tollett November 20th 07 12:53 PM

David F. Eisan wrote:
Hello everyone,

Here is a picture of my new Cherry Kitchen Cabinets, Bathroom Vanities,
Window and Door trim,

As you can see, I still have a little more work left to do on them...

Thanks for looking,

David.

Every Neighbourhood has one, in Mine I'm Him

You can throw some my way..... LOL