DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Starting to come alive. (Shop shot) - attached files (1/2) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/219025-re-starting-come-alive-shop-shot-attached-files-1-2-a.html)

Kevin Miller October 27th 07 06:50 PM

Starting to come alive. (Shop shot) - attached files (1/2)

Robatoy wrote:
Shop shot and a funny.
Just moved in, and this shows about 1/4 of the available space.

Wow! Let me be the first to say YOU SUCK! And I mean that in the
nicest possible way.

Color me jealous...

....Kevin
--
Kevin Miller
http://www.alaska.net/~atftb

Robatoy[_2_] October 27th 07 08:57 PM

Starting to come alive. (Shop shot) - attached files (1/2)

In article ,
Kevin Miller wrote:

Robatoy wrote:
Shop shot and a funny.
Just moved in, and this shows about 1/4 of the available space.

Wow! Let me be the first to say YOU SUCK! And I mean that in the
nicest possible way.

Color me jealous...

Oh...did I mention natural gas furnace and air conditioning?
No?
Oh.
I may have been thinking about the 200-amp 3-phase power in the building.
I'm sorry.

*snickers in his fist.*

r------who may have forgotten to mention that because it is on such a
high profile stretch of road, that one of the first things the ShopBot
is going to cut, is a sign for the outside of the building...I'm
thinking Extera...
Spring '08... The Shop Shall Be Botted. (Hoping to find a used Alpha 50
x whatever.)