DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   milk paint (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/218404-milk-paint.html)

Walter Johnson[_2_] October 22nd 07 06:17 PM

milk paint

Moving along on the old rocker restoration, where is a good source for
milk paint? I thought Rockler had it but it is not in current catalog.

Walter.

Charlie M. 1958 October 22nd 07 06:27 PM

milk paint

Walter Johnson wrote:
Moving along on the old rocker restoration, where is a good source for
milk paint? I thought Rockler had it but it is not in current catalog.

Walter.

It is on Rockler's website:

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...r=milk%20paint

Walter Johnson[_2_] October 22nd 07 07:04 PM

milk paint

Thanks, Charlie. I didn't think to look at their web site. Now I have to
decide what color I want.

W.

Kate October 22nd 07 07:41 PM

milk paint

Word of advice, keep it simple.
Black or white.
Then you can accent it with pillows or a throw for that spash of color and
it won't need to be refinished because your wife redecorated.

Kate

J T October 22nd 07 11:08 PM

milk paint

Mon, Oct 22, 2007, 5:17pm (EDT+4)
(Walter*Johnson) mumbles:
Moving along on the old rocker restoration, where is a good source for
milk paint? snip

Google. Milk paint. Search. Hit #1 of approx 394,000:
http://www.milkpaint.com/

JOAT
"I'm an Igor, thur. We don't athk quethtionth."
"Really? Why not?"
"I don't know, thur. I didn't athk."