DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Cutting board update (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/218195-cutting-board-update.html)

mac davis October 20th 07 05:34 PM

Cutting board update

Thanks for all the advice!

I saw the best last night, my wife's play opened last night and we all went to
the restaurant after it..

It's friggin' HUGE... forget running it through my 12" planer..lol
This sucker must be at least 24" wide and had too much stuff being cut on it to
even see how long it was...
Looked to be at least 2 or 3" thick and probably weighs a ton..lol

He's closed Sunday through Wednesday and will bring it by then...
From the great help that I received here, he's cool with the "no finish" idea
and will use salt and lime to clean it... lots less work for me that way!

Thanks again for all the great input..

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing