DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Big Cherry...milled... (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/214829-big-cherry-milled.html)

Kevin September 17th 07 11:50 PM

Big Cherry...milled...

4 Attachment(s)
A few months ago I posted a picture of the cherry planks I bought to
make posts for a pencil post bed (ala Loni Bird and Charles Neil)

I finally got around to milling the stock to shape for cutting the tapers.
The holes in the ends are for fitting the blanks to the jig.
The waste on the floor is enough to make the Tester for the top.
The really good part of milling the stock is they get lighter as to job
proceeds. I filled my cyclone can with shavings.

Kevin
lindo745 (at) yahoo (dot) com