DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Ornament scans - 2 attachments (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/213571-ornament-scans-2-attachments.html)

Christopher[_2_] September 6th 07 09:37 PM

Ornament scans - 2 attachments

2 Attachment(s)
Some of you asked for a scan of this so I am hoping to get this through
using the proper way for this group. Make sure whan you print them you
print it from a page size 8 1/2 x 11 so that it is the right size, mind you
its all personal preferance.

Smaug Ichorfang September 7th 07 02:33 AM

Ornament scans - 2 attachments

Christopher wrote in
:

Some of you asked for a scan of this so I am hoping to get this
through using the proper way for this group. Make sure whan you print
them you print it from a page size 8 1/2 x 11 so that it is the right
size, mind you its all personal preferance.

Thanks for all the scans of plans!