DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   CNC fun (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/212271-cnc-fun.html)

news[_2_] August 25th 07 05:16 PM

CNC fun

2 Attachment(s)
CNC fun

ROY! August 25th 07 10:20 PM

CNC fun

On Sat, 25 Aug 2007 12:16:43 -0400, "news"
wrote:

CNC fun

I'm at a loss for words. Wow!

Steve knight August 27th 07 04:46 AM

CNC fun (0/1)

looking good. I have not done any cabinet work on my cnc yet. made a
bunch of hand planes on it.

Steve knight August 27th 07 04:46 AM

CNC fun (1/1)

5 Attachment(s)

Kate August 31st 07 04:28 PM

CNC fun

Excuse me, I have to pick my chin up from the top of the desk and wipe the
drool off.

Wow - amazing is an understatement.
You must have a blast making these things, they are truly a work of art.

--
Kate
______

The shortest distance between two points,
can be a lot more fun in a Jeep!

"news" wrote in message
. ..
CNC fun

mike hide September 4th 07 09:30 PM

CNC fun

I would not mind I like to know what software you are using to do the g code
conversion and to drive the machine ...regatds mike hide

"Kate" wrote in message
. ..
Excuse me, I have to pick my chin up from the top of the desk and wipe the
drool off.

Wow - amazing is an understatement.
You must have a blast making these things, they are truly a work of art.

--
Kate
______
l-L -OlllllllO-

The shortest distance between two points,
can be a lot more fun in a Jeep!

"news" wrote in message
. ..
CNC fun