Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default New drill

Bet you can't get one of THESE at the Borg.

Attached Thumbnails
New drill-drill-5-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Okay now they're taking this whole retro thing to far lol.

--
Watch for the bounce.
If ya didn't see it, ya didn't feel it.
"Just Wondering" wrote in message
. ..
Bet you can't get one of THESE at the Borg.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article ,
Just Wondering wrote:

Bet you can't get one of THESE at the Borg.
[Image]

Looks like they might have a bit of a vibration problem to fix.

PDX David
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Just Wondering wrote:
| Bet you can't get one of THESE at the Borg.

Waydaminit!

Where's the laser?

And the picture doesn't even show the new digital expansion bit or
self-squaring auto-reversing tapping attachment...

--
Morris Dovey
DeSoto Solar

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Just Wondering" wrote in message
. ..
Bet you can't get one of THESE at the Borg.

It really was only a matter of time for the PC Drill / Brace to be go
through R&D and to finally hit the market.
After all, it's parent company, Black & Decker, came up with this several
years ago. ;~)

Attached Thumbnails
New drill-blackdecker-jpg

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Now thats funny.

I wonder if my wife would see the humor in it?
Or,
Could someone please tell her which item is the hammer and which is
the scerw driver.
Or,
I didn't know you knew my wife that well.

ROTFLOL

On Tue, 21 Aug 2007 22:33:12 GMT, "Leon"
wrote:

"Just Wondering" wrote in message
Bet you can't get one of THESE at the Borg.

It really was only a matter of time for the PC Drill / Brace to be go
through R&D and to finally hit the market.
After all, it's parent company, Black & Decker, came up with this several
years ago. ;~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Morris Dovey" wrote in message

Just Wondering wrote:
| Bet you can't get one of THESE at the Borg.

Waydaminit!

Where's the laser?

And the picture doesn't even show the new digital expansion bit or
self-squaring auto-reversing tapping attachment...

And not even mentioned is the advanced dynamic horsepower feature which
uncannily adjusts itself perfectly to the individual user. Golly gee,
what'll they come up with next?

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/08/07

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Just Wondering" wrote in message
. ..
Bet you can't get one of THESE at the Borg.

At least it would workmwhen the battery runs down.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

PFFFT - Can't be any good. I haven't seen Norm use one...