DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Today's Gumball Machine - Spiral Step Tower (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/210692-todays-gumball-machine-spiral-step-tower.html)

bynot August 12th 07 11:27 PM

Today's Gumball Machine - Spiral Step Tower

NewWood August 13th 07 12:55 AM

Today's Gumball Machine - Spiral Step Tower

Way cool would drive my bird and dog crazy with them rolling down it.

"bynot" wrote in message

Smaug Ichorfang August 13th 07 02:01 AM

Today's Gumball Machine - Spiral Step Tower

Any chance you could either post plans, or post larger/better pictures?
(and maybe post as jpegs?)

bynot August 13th 07 06:56 AM

Today's Gumball Machine - Spiral Step Tower

I scanned the blueprints on my flatbed scanner and have 16 scans (2.5MB)
total of the plans. If you email me directly, I could email them to you, one
at a time. Or if you have a high speed connection, I could send the whole
folder. But, that could take a while to upload & download.