DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   walnut credenza (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/210490-walnut-credenza.html)

mike hide August 12th 07 05:34 AM

walnut credenza

3 Attachment(s)
Getting close to finishing a walnut credenza with maple banding . the taping
holds the cockbeads in place

Kate August 12th 07 07:35 PM

walnut credenza

Oh m' God Mike, that's gorgeous!
You ARE going to post photos when you get it all finished, right?

I love the inlay, it will really set the walnut off.

--
Kate
______

The shortest distance between two points,
can be a lot more fun in a Jeep!

Charlie M. 1958 August 13th 07 01:34 PM

walnut credenza

mike hide wrote:
Getting close to finishing a walnut credenza with maple banding . the taping
holds the cockbeads in place

Looks great! Can't wait to see the finished product.

Edwin Pawlowski August 13th 07 01:58 PM

walnut credenza

"mike hide" wrote in message

the taping holds the cockbeads in place

Nice, but wouldn't glue work better?

Swingman August 13th 07 02:27 PM

walnut credenza

"Edwin Pawlowski" wrote in message

"mike hide" wrote in message

the taping holds the cockbeads in place

Nice, but wouldn't glue work better?

Yabbut he was out of brads so he couldn't use glue...

--
www.e-woodshop.net
Last update: 8/8/07

mike hide August 13th 07 10:38 PM

walnut credenza

First of all thanks for the complement. The whole thing is in solid walnut
so crossgrain movement has to be a primary consideration. I was thinking of
shooting the various stages of construction. regards mike

. ..