Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Not much activity in this group lately.... - stools done.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Not much activity in this group lately.... - stools done.jpg (1/1)-stools-done-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Beautiful!

(Tongue in cheek mode on)
I'd be proud to sit my big ass on them!
(Tongue in cheek mode off)

All kidding aside, I would expect to see some like it in an upscale
furniture store or trendy watering hole.

--
Best regards,
Mark Daughtry, SR

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Tis a beautiful thing...!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

ROY! wrote:

Wow, really nice. I really like the delicate curves.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Wed, 08 Aug 2007 22:18:34 -0700, Mark & Juanita
wrote:

ROY! wrote:

Wow, really nice. I really like the delicate curves.

Cant take credit for the design. We have a set of those 'shabby chic'
kitchen chairs, painted white, so I borrowed the design and made some
real furniture. I will, however, take credit for the craftsmanship.

ROY!

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

----- VERY NICE!! ---