DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   bar top wood (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/207502-bar-top-wood.html)

C & S July 7th 07 02:06 AM

bar top wood

2 Attachment(s)
So I buddy of mine sends me a photo of the wood used for the bar top being
installed in his basement.... a 12-foot slab of spalted curly maple .... Is
this a drive-by or what?

I looked at the picture that shows no curl first and I thought ... "OK
that's pretty cool". But then I saw the closeup of the curl and I was
floored.

-Steve

B a r r y July 7th 07 11:26 AM

bar top wood

On Fri, 6 Jul 2007 21:06:02 -0400, "C & S"
wrote:

So I buddy of mine sends me a photo of the wood used for the bar top being
installed in his basement.... a 12-foot slab of spalted curly maple .... Is
this a drive-by or what?

I looked at the picture that shows no curl first and I thought ... "OK
that's pretty cool". But then I saw the closeup of the curl and I was
floored.

-Steve

You suck! G

Very cool figure. I can't wait to see the finished bar.