DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   2x Desk (1/2) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/207473-2x-desk-1-2-a.html)

Mark Johnson June 20th 07 06:12 PM

2x Desk (1/2)

3 Attachment(s)
In March, SWMBO asked for a desk for our extra room to set up a home office.
Design instructions were "beefy" and "Cheaper than IKEA". Four weeks and
$25 later ($40 if you count the TransTint), I set this in the TV room - it
hasn't quite made it to the office yet. Built from the finest Borg 2x stock
and finished with waterbased poly tinted with TransTints Red Mahogany.

-MJ

B A R R Y June 20th 07 07:08 PM

2x Desk (1/2)

Mark Johnson wrote:
In March, SWMBO asked for a desk for our extra room to set up a home office.
Design instructions were "beefy" and "Cheaper than IKEA". Four weeks and
$25 later ($40 if you count the TransTint), I set this in the TV room - it
hasn't quite made it to the office yet. Built from the finest Borg 2x stock
and finished with waterbased poly tinted with TransTints Red Mahogany.

Pretty cool!

Excellent use of material.

Edwin Pawlowski June 21st 07 02:57 AM

2x Desk (1/2)

"Mark Johnson" wrote in message
. ..
In March, SWMBO asked for a desk for our extra room to set up a home
office. Design instructions were "beefy" and "Cheaper than IKEA". Four
weeks and $25 later ($40 if you count the TransTint), I set this in the TV
room - it hasn't quite made it to the office yet. Built from the finest
Borg 2x stock and finished with waterbased poly tinted with TransTints Red
Mahogany.

-MJ

Looks pretty good. Keeping it cheaper than Ikea, you must have been working
for about 10¢ an hour.