Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Alive and making shavings in Baja (0/1)

For those that asked....

Some are current, shop pics are 6 months and many rearrangements ago...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis wrote:
For those that asked....

Some are current, shop pics are 6 months and many rearrangements ago...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Gorgeous place, Mac. And I'll bet it doesn't take long to mow the lawn
either. :-)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

On Fri, 15 Jun 2007 07:43:03 -0500, "Charlie M. 1958"
wrote:

mac davis wrote:
For those that asked....

Some are current, shop pics are 6 months and many rearrangements ago...

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Gorgeous place, Mac. And I'll bet it doesn't take long to mow the lawn
either. :-)

thanks... and I think that if the wife had her choice, we'd HAVE a friggin'
lawn...

When we designed the house, we decided to skip the extra $1,500 for a gray water
system... she agreed that the cactus and palos verdes have been doing fine for
centuries without our help...

9 months after we moved, she has 2 fruit trees, several tomatoes plants, a few
trees, etc... *sigh*

Thinking back to early October last year, I remember getting ready for our last
neighborhood bbq in the states... dragged out the mower and fired it up and
thought "damn, this is the last time in my life that I have to mow a friggin'
lawn!"

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Was there a picture that I missed? ;~(

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:
Was there a picture that I missed? ;~(

Yeah, I guess the pictures didn't make it here to Texas yet...

To reply, eat the taco.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

mac davis wrote:
| For those that asked....
|
| Some are current, shop pics are 6 months and many rearrangements
| ago...

Lookin' good, Mac!

While you were away, I tinkered with a dust collection project I
thought you might have found interesting. Photos at
http://www.iedu.com/DeSoto/Cyclone.html (everyone else has already
seen 'em).

--
Morris Dovey