Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Todays problem

Gonna be a tough day.
:-)
Attached Thumbnails
Todays problem-12062007051-jpg
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mike Richardson" wrote in message
Gonna be a tough day.
:-)

Could you possibly post a larger picture so that we can see more detail?
;~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Well Mike, I think the first thing you should is remove the plastic
covering.

Then gently, open the first page....the rest is history.

Mike Richardson wrote:
Gonna be a tough day.
:-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Mike Richardson wrote:
Gonna be a tough day.
:-)

If you're willing to follow the directions in that book, look up the
footnotes, read the referenced subsections (at least the first time),
and think a bit, you may be very pleasantly surprised with a very nice day!

Otherwise, you're right! G

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mike Richardson" wrote in message
Sorry - I was excited

LOL

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

You just get them? I have both, and will be happy to help if you should have
any questions. Both perform flawlessly when the books are followed. After
you make a few joints you won't need the books anymore, except for
reference.

If you read through the manual you will find step-by-step instructions for
making the first joints (both units). Follow them the first time on some
scrap wood and you will answer a lot of your questions yourself.

Charley

"Mike Richardson" wrote in message
Gonna be a tough day.
:-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Me Me is offline

Mike Richardson wrote:
Sorry - I was excited

"Leon" wrote in message
et...

"Mike Richardson" wrote in message
Gonna be a tough day.
:-)

Could you possibly post a larger picture so that we can see more
detail? ;~)

since when did men ever read the destructions ie tv vcr dvd ect

what are they for by the way????

frank
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Me" wrote in message
Mike Richardson wrote:
Sorry - I was excited

"Leon" wrote in message
et...

"Mike Richardson" wrote in message
Gonna be a tough day.
:-)

Could you possibly post a larger picture so that we can see more
detail? ;~)

since when did men ever read the destructions ie tv vcr dvd ect

what are they for by the way????

frank

Leigh D4R and FMT new type.

Heheh - well, in this case - I started reading - but couldnt resist - had to
make dust. Then went back and read some more.

The manuals are by far the best I have ever seen, in any trade. Not just in
content, but also in pure physical quality - superb.

Sorry - gotta go play.

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Heheh - yep - but that happened a few years back when I opened the Wreck!

"Stephen Blakley" wrote in message
Well Mike, I think the first thing you should is remove the plastic
covering.

Then gently, open the first page....the rest is history.

Mike Richardson wrote:
Gonna be a tough day.
:-)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Mike Richardson" wrote in message
Heheh - yep - but that happened a few years back when I opened the Wreck!

Now THAT is one of the best responses I have seen here in months ;^)

RonB

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

In article ,
"Mike Richardson" wrote:

Heheh - yep - but that happened a few years back when I opened the Wreck!

No ****, eh?
The wreck sure re-kindles many of my interests.