Old May 23rd 07, 07:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Resurected sideboard(OOPS)Resized again

Thanks, Charley.

NICE Job to the OP!

Old May 24th 07, 02:24 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default Resurected sideboard

Hey guys, thanks for all of the kind words!
I was both pleased and surprised at how well it turned out.

To those of you who loved the lamp...
It's a Hampton Bay and was at Home Depot for $299. I caught it on clearance
for $59 about a year ago. It collapses to a table lamp size too.
Great lamp but hard to find a spot to put it LOL

IF any of you were interested in tryig to build one I'd be happy to email
you close up photos.
let me know...

svtkate AT selby DOT ws

Kate

Resurected sideboard Kate Woodworking 1 May 23rd 07 12:50 PM
Sideboard Strategies? Swingman Woodworking 22 February 23rd 07 04:47 AM
Sideboard Strategies? Swingman Woodworking 0 January 10th 07 05:37 PM
Sideboard plans Cap'n 321 Woodworking 3 October 13th 06 04:33 PM
Help Request. Does anyone recognize this sideboard? Andy Woodworking 2 May 5th 05 08:13 PM