DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (1/1) (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/207364-couple-signs-made-my-new-cnc-router-1-1-a.html)

Steve knight April 25th 07 06:23 AM

a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (1/1)

2 Attachment(s)

Tom Grant April 25th 07 02:23 PM

a couple of signs made on my new cnc router.

They Look real nice!

What software did you decide to use?
Tom

Mekon April 27th 07 11:40 PM

a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (1/1)

Dammit. Another tool I want!

Mekon

Scott Cox April 28th 07 01:04 AM

a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (1/1)

Mekon,

If you go here...... www.shopbottools.com ........ you may never come back.

Good luck!

"Mekon" wrote in message
. ..
Dammit. Another tool I want!

Mekon

mike hide April 28th 07 07:32 AM

a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (1/1)

2 Attachment(s)

"Steve knight" wrote in message
..

Here are a couple of shots of the gantry and base I am building in my shop.
Been building it for a couple of months now on and off .

most of the materials are available at Lowes, HD and ebay with the exception
of the software. Expenses to date have been minimal ,less than $500.

Steve knight April 28th 07 09:01 AM

a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (1/1)

Here are a couple of shots of the gantry and base I am building in my shop.
Been building it for a couple of months now on and off .

most of the materials are available at Lowes, HD and ebay with the exception
of the software. Expenses to date have been minimal ,less than $500.

looks like a good start. not sure if I could handle doing it. well if
I had free time maybe as I have done such things to save money.

Mekon April 29th 07 12:00 AM

a couple of signs made on my new cnc router. (1/1)

It happens that Scott Cox formulated :
Mekon,

If you go here...... www.shopbottools.com ........ you may never come back.

Good luck!