Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default great southwest furniture

I would like to invite everyone to visit our website
www.greatswfurniture.com and preview our furniture and resources

thanks for your time

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

hreyesg wrote:
I would like to invite everyone to visit our website
www.greatswfurniture.com and preview our furniture and resources

thanks for your time

Great. Since we all build our own, got any free plans for all that stuff?
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"hreyesg" wrote in message
I would like to invite everyone to visit our website
www.greatswfurniture.com and preview our furniture and resources

thanks for your time

Nice stuff and nice site. If I ever need something that I can't build
myself, it would be a good place to look.