DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   OT Humor (https://www.diybanter.com/woodworking-plans-photos/207289-ot-humor.html)

jo4hn March 23rd 07 02:54 AM

OT Humor

WoodButcher wrote:
This ought to work real good with cats too.
shields = up

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5d_1172741350

Hey, hey, hey! I actually make squirrel feeders and sell them at a
boutique. I must sell a half dozen a year.

Whoever built and filmed that is probably going to hear from PETA.
mahalo,
jo4hn

WoodButcher March 23rd 07 03:43 AM

OT Humor

Upscale March 23rd 07 03:58 AM

OT Humor

"WoodButcher" wrote in message
This ought to work real good with cats too.
shields = up

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5d_1172741350

Would've been a better video if it showed a cat's paw pulling the trigger.

Joe Barta March 23rd 07 06:14 AM

OT Humor

WoodButcher wrote:

This ought to work real good with cats too.
shields = up

http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=f5d_1172741350

That's adorable... but I think I can beat that...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u2-od4n5Xl0

Joe Barta