DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   Don Derry demonstration and class (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/97058-don-derry-demonstration-class.html)

Joe Fleming March 29th 05 11:57 PM

Don Derry demonstration and class

I have been delinquent in posting because I've been so busy, but I just
wanted to give a plug for Don Derry's demonstration and hands-on
workshop. Don came to San Diego and gave an outstanding presentation
of turning principles including form, ergonomics, philosophy and tool
design.

The hands-on class was a three-day event. One day was focused on form;
one day on hollow forms; and one day on his coloring process.

If you ever get a chance to see Don or participate, don't miss the
opportunity. He will be at both Provo and AAW this year.

Joe Fleming - San Diego