DIYbanter

DIYbanter (https://www.diybanter.com/)
-   -   STAY OUT OF REC.WOODWORKING, OR ELSE! (https://www.diybanter.com/woodturning/96687-re-stay-out-rec-woodworking-else.html)

Art Deco March 27th 05 03:11 AM

STAY OUT OF REC.WOODWORKING, OR ELSE!

Tom Barnard wrote:

Frog wrote in
:

"NATO KING" "NATO wrote:

SO STAY THE **** OUT. NO ONE INVITED
YOUR RACIST WHITE ASS.

Pot-Kettle-Black, Asshole!

Hey dip****s, keep these stupid troll posts out of the woodworking
group or I will organize a massive LART campaign against you and and
everyone else who is flooding this group with crap.

Such foul language.

You have been
warned.

Illogical.

Keep up the crap and you will all lose your accounts.

Non sequitur.

STAY OUT OF REC.WOODWORKING OR ELSE!

Liar.

--
Official Associate AFA-B Vote Rustler

"a photon can travel faster than light when it is not excited"
"Ions are attracted to IRON"
"The dense ions in the ionosphere are simulating a
much higher gravitational pull to earth."
-- Alexa Cameron demonstrates her 200+ alien-implanted IQ

"I really don't care too much for humans"
"Just think of all the fun watching them from above while they
dance their kooker-step on their burning planet ..."
-- Chuckweasel Bohnehead's delusional non-human self-image